Thursday, August 14, 2014

JUMP IN or BE LEFT OUT....

HEY HEY  HEY

You know, you can sometimes get things screwed up if the words are not right,
Or if your head is not on straight, or even if you have had a rough one (as in
'rough night').  Take your choice ...SSS-SHSHSH- STUFF happens.  And it did.

Nothing serious, but I did not put this blog online on yesterday.  So?.
Well, yesterday was the opening day of a promotional event for the company.
Last night was when the opening event occurred.  The central element of the
opening night are, of course, persistent and relevant to the function of the
company and can be stated anytime and everywhere there is an audience to
receive that message.

So without further adieu... 'hhheeerrees the Message'

Say, You know,



I know you don't mean to miss out on things...
But Sometimes things just happen because
   'PEOPLE ARE NOT EVER READY.'
so I am sending you this copy of the email I
just got from David Wood, the founder and
owner of our company, Empower Network.
It is the invite to affiliates for that special
meeting about what's coming up in the
company starting this week.
You know today is Wednesday!.
Think about that.....

[ Really, this message is going out to members
of the team - and I wanted to make sure you
get it, even if you're not "on the inside" quite
yet.


"What if I'm not a member by tonight?" you might
be wondering now.

Well - I hate to say this...

...tonight, you're going to get left behind.


So I wanted to give you an 'extra opportunity'
to get in before 9 p m EST, so I can show you
how I've done things like:

* Recruit 5,000 new reps in 2 years (personally)
* Do over $130 million in sales in my team - just since 2011
* Invent a whole 'new way' of selling online - bringing 
in over 300,000 customers in less than 36 months.
* ...and much, much more.

Tonight, I'm releasing "The Plan" on how I'm going
to help my team create a 'Jesus Storm' of commissions.

(I didn't have another word for it.  I imagined how 
much commissions it was going to be, and the only
way I could visualize it, was imagining Jesus 
multiplying commissions with his "Heavenly-God-Power".)


Love, ]
I hope you really do make it in. 
Celeste E  Weston

P.S.  Disclaimer:  Many sales will be made...  
But  - I can't guarantee that you will make sales too.
Please look at our average earnings disclosure 
by CLICKING HERE before buying or joining anything. 
Thanks.


The company is launching a new, more affordable, front end for individual in 'online and
off line business.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment