Wednesday, August 6, 2014

INDECISION (part 2)

  I have  made some conclusions?
Image
in the reference frame of internet marketing or marketing in general, this is my conclusion of 
what is happening here (not my assumption). I conclude that many of you, the subscribers, 
have no idea of what it is that you want.  What you want to do or what you want to accomplish 
from this situation.  What are you looking for in the realm of internet marketing.  How will it or 
does it apply to you?  Will it benefit you or your life?  
All things being considered
You may ask why I found myself wondering about what was happening for you, my subscribers.  And 
this was in comparison to what had happened for me in this particular time frame.  In the time since 
most of you joined my subscriber's list I have made some definite decisions, and I have taken some 
profound actions . For example::
1. I have gone to Miami, Florida and participated in the company's international conference.  It was
delight filled, eye opening, and educational.
Image
Image
Image
Sample Headline
2. I have gone to Charlotte, North Carolina, participated in another international conference, 

met new people, joined with people I previously met.  We were all lectured to,  we were inspired

and well fed in the same fashion that was done in Miami.
3. I am making plans for the trip to Orlando, Florida, the next international conference's 

location.
4. I have purchased High Traffic academy, and The Internet Traffic Formula, 
educational programs for improving online functionality as an Internet Marketer.  I am
 purchasing the "Fight The Forces of Evil" program.  This program will be used to reach and
 serve people who are in business off line and who want to improve their businesses and to 
improve their capabilities as entrepreneurs offline and online.   


Image
                                                          






5.Recently, my mother viewed one of the online presentations.  She had become curious
 about my traveling and my business involvement.  Any way She saw a presentation and was
 captivated. She has joined and it is inspiring her and she is really inspiring me.  She is not
 interested in traveling but she is more awakened since she got involved and more in tune with
herself and her own well being.  That's at age 87.  (There is at least another man that I know
of who is older the she is and making a great go of it).
SO I WONDERED
Image
wonderd about you.
 
What is it that you want to do?  
Where do you want to travel?  What kind of life do you
see for your future?  What do you see for yourself now.  
 Life has no guarantees but life gives you time to do
more than just NOTHING with your life.

Are You living your life or just existing in it?  
Don't  Stagnate,...VIBRATE and LIVE..
Here is a door:
  http://www.weirdmarketingtips.com/presentation/?id=sugaissweet
Step in and make a difference in your life.                                                                                                                                                                                           .

No comments:

Post a Comment