Sunday, December 28, 2014

TAKE A GOOD LONG LOOK...




Because this may be
The last REAL GOOD THING YOU SEE,
FOR A LONG TIME...

Deals Like this Don't Come EVERYDAY...
I Know...I had a chance in 1983,
When the Personal Emergency Device was introduced.
(People wear the device and use it to make emergency calls 
when they can't reach a phone).
  
I was looking at either getting married or getting into that 
promising business.  I had been through the orientation, 
the multiple introductory meetings where the preliminary 
information was dispensed.  I was in the start up meetings
talking with the money people and the highly qualified team 
leaders...

I'll never forget the last words Mrs X . said to me, (as I had decided
to take the marriage plunge instead of the Business Challenge).  
She softly spoke and asked me "Are you sure Celeste?  This is 
what you want to do?"  I looked at her as the man standing by my 
side took my hand into a gentle grip.  (That is the squeeze that 
means 'take me' please...).  I stammered and said "Yes, I'm sure.",  
and walked quietly out of those Golden Doors.  I was WRONG.  
We were married in Norfolk, Virginia.  It might as well have been 
the Papal city, it was so surreal. 

The marital service felt like a SERMON on HELL's FIRE and 

DAMNATION.  I had made a regrettable, unforgettable mistake.   

I have never seen that offer again, just as we, who were at those 

meetings, had been told.  But I cringe every time I see one of 

those commercials and hear the lady say, "I'VE FALLEN AND I 

CAN'T GET UP!"  But 'there is no need in crying over spilled milk'.  
So, as they says in that song...'I've Learned My Lesson Well.'


I tell you this, DUBLI is that kind of a deal, (like that 

Personal Emergency Device).  Something that comes by you (if 

you're lucky and awake), it comes by only once.  The doors are 

opened ...'and all who will, let them come'.  I was not ready when 

the first call went out.  I did not have the funds but I had the drive.  

So, have fought the good fight and have gotten myself ready.  I 

have taken step one and step two.  I am set to take the giant step 3.    

I am Building MY TEAM with those who can see forward and those 

who are willing to make the move to make this happen for them. 

 To 'MAKE IT SO'.   ARE YOU READY??????????? 
          
(Click the "Watch Video" Links as you scroll down the INFORMATION page.)

and 

Make the decision.
From CELESTE

I WANT YOU TO PROSPER AND LIVE WELL!



No comments:

Post a Comment